Turn the Web into a Sales Channel
Open discussion seminar to learn how to transform your web presence to:
- Get new, measurable web sales and leads
- Generate more qualified business leads
- Make your sales process more efficient
- Expand into new geographic areas
- Successfully launch new products / services
- Grab more market share
- Capitalize on a new market niche
- Snatch business from the competition
Wednesday February 6, 2013 . 8am to noon
726 Exchange St., Buffalo 14210 |
Mary Owusu, MBA
Manager, Web Development & Web Marketing , PCA Technology Group
PCA Technology Group, a leading technology company serving both Western and Central New York for over 23 years, and Insyte Consulting, a consulting firm for manufacturing and technology companies, with more than $970 million in economic impact to WNY.
"Took my understanding to the next level."
"Awesome! Thank you!"
"Answered my questions with ease and knowledge."
"Excellent and engaging."
"Real world examples relevant to my business."
- Turning your website into a lead-generation tool.
- Generate more online sales.
- Improving your website's visibility in Google, Bing,Yahoo!
- Leveraging offline efforts such as tradeshows, referrals, cold calling, advertising, and word-of-mouth with a more effective website.
- Creating a meaningful and rich visitor experience.
- Social media... is it right for my company? Finally, an answer to the question.
- Managers and directors responsible for Sales and Online Revenue.
- Managers and directors responsible for Marketing
- Executives with P&L responsibilities
08:30 - Seminar Begins
12:00 - Seminar Ends
12:01 - Go and transform your organization!
A partial listing of PCA's partners... SEE THEM ALL
Who We Are
Located in Buffalo, New York,
PCA Technology Group offers I.T. services throughout Western New York (WNY), Upstate New York, Southern Ontario, and wherever our clients need us across the United States.
PCA Technology Group
455 Cayuga Road, Suite 200
Buffalo, NY 14225
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to receive event invitations and the latest tech news from PCA Technology Group. We only send about 2 emails per month, and we will never share or sell your email address.